How to Make a Pineapple Shaped Night Lamp from Used Plastic Spoons. This tutorial will show you a tutorial for those of you who want to create your own sleeping lamp or decorative lamp to be different from the others.
The sleeping lamp or decorative lamp that we will make uses materials from used goods, so that it can reduce our waste consumption.
This bed lamp or decorative lamp is shaped like Spongebob's house, namely a pineapple with a bright yellow color that will make bedrooms and guest rooms feel more cheerful.
How to make a sleeping lamp or pineapple decorative lamp is very easy to do at home and plus the tools and materials for this lamp are very simple, it will make you want to make it.
Come on, see the tutorial on how to make a sleeping lamp or decorative lamp in the shape of a pineapple from a used plastic spoon below.
- Used bottle 1500 ml
- Plastic spoon
- Small lamp
- yellow paint
- Green cardboard
- Knife and glue
- Iron / wooden stick
- lamp holder
How to make :
1 . Prepare a plastic bottle as a decorative light base and cut 1/2 or 3/4 of the bottle.
2. Give yellow color to the spoon head, then dry and cut the spoon stalk.
3. Attach wooden or iron sticks to bottles for lamp holders and poles of pineapple decorative lights.
4. Arrange the spoons by gluing regularly so that they form a pineapple shape, do so until it covers all parts of the plastic bottle.
5. Make a pineapple leaf motif using green cardboard.
6. Install the lamp as a light source for this pineapple-shaped decorative lamp or sleeping lamp, then cover it with green cardboard in the shape of a pineapple leaf.
7. Done, tutorial on how to make a sleeping lamp or decorative lamp in the shape of a pineapple from a used plastic spoon.